Monday, May 24, 2010

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

The easiest habit of the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners is Habit #2: accept responsiblity for my own learning. I learned long ago that I learn something new every day and that learning is as easy as opening a book, listening to the TV, or listening to a person whether you know them or not.
The hardest habit is habit #6: using technology to your advantage. I do not rush to learn a new technology. I only have a cell phone for emergencies and a few situations where I would need to be constantly in contact. Most of the the time my cell phone is turned off and I like it that way. All these modern gadgets just confuse me. I learn best by doing and if I am not constantly using a new gadget, I simply will not remember how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment