Tuesday, June 22, 2010

#18

I tried Zoo Writer after signing in and creating an account. I could not find a tutorial but it seems simple enough. However when I printed what I wrote it printed as a web page with the website on the bottom and pagination and etc. This would be okay for some things but it might create problems if you needed to turn this in to an authority. Maybe there is a way of eliminating those thiongs but it is not easily accessible. Also one of the notes about this lesson said that we would see things as we wanted it printed but I did not find that to be true. Again maybe with some more instruction. I also looked a the trial for Google Docs. Again the same printing problems. And the trial had no spell check that I could see. I see uses for these 2 online productivity tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment